Part A – How to Register For JAMB 2023
1. Create an Email Account (if you don’t have one)
– Use google gmail to create an email account
– Go to www.gmail.com to create one
– Now needed after Registration
2. Enrol for NIN For with NIMC NIN Centers close to you
– Check this link for NIN Registration Details – https://dtwtutorials.com/no-nin-no-jamb-2020-how-to-get-your-national-identity-number-in-nigeria-free-download-of-nin-registration-form/
– Make sure your NIN Name Matches the Name on your SIM Card and all your academic documents
3. Create JAMB Profile
– Type ‘NIN’ and your 11 digit NIN number and send it to 55019/66019 by SMS. E.g NIN 00123456789 (Dial *55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN# on your phone)
– Type NIN Space then Your NIN Numbers in your NIN slip. Make sure you have enough airtime N100 above and confirm that your SIM Card can send and receive messages.
– One Phone number can only be used by one candidate. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister or friend. They should get their own SIM and send their own message.
– A Profile code of 10-digits (numbers) will be received by the candidate on the same telephone number, this profile code will be used to procure the ePIN. (Please write your profile code down in your diary or send a mail to yourself, just to keep it for future referencing)
-If this is not your first JAMB, use the same phone number you use last year to generate your profile code.
4. Proceed to buy Jamb E-Pin
– Get your E-Pin from the bank or Remitta (N3500 for form and N500 for novel)
5. Visit an Approve JAMB Registration Centre to Complete your Registration
– Take your E-pin to an Accredited Jamb CBT Centre – https://jamb.gov.ng/Accreditted_Centres
– All Registration is online none offline, please don’t be deceived, as candidates who register outside approved centres will be disqualified. DO NOT GO TO CYBER CAFES!!!
6. Provide the following Details below during Registration
– Pay N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
– Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, etc
– Provide choice of institutions and programs (disciplines)
– Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
– Upload Waec/Neco/GCE/etc certificates, if not awaiting result
– You can use two sittings, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
– O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
– Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
– Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for Mock (optional) and actual Jamb.
– Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
– Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
– Make sure you Review entries and confirm they are correct before it is submitted.
– Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
– Collect the reading text and CD
– Collect your JAMB Registration e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration