Part A – How to Register For JAMB 2021
1. Create an email account (if you don’t have one)
– Use google gmail to create an email account
– Go to www.gmail.com to create one
– Now needed after Registration
2. Use your Personal phone number
– One Phone number can only be used by one candidate. Don’t share the same number with your brother or sister or friend. They should get their own SIM and send their own message.
– Use a SIM Card registered with your Name
– Do not use SIM Card registered with another person’s Name
– Make sure your NIN Name Matches the Name on your SIM Card
3. Enrol for NIN For with NIMC NIN Centers close to you
– Check this link for NIN Registration Details – https://dtwtutorials.com/no-nin-no-jamb-2020-how-to-get-your-national-identity-number-in-nigeria-free-download-of-nin-registration-form/
– Make sure your NIN Name Matches the Name on your SIM Card and all your academic documents
4. Create JAMB profile
– Type ‘NIN’ and your 11 digit NIN number and send it to 55019 by SMS. E.g NIN 00123456789
– Type NIN Space then Your NIN Numbers in your NIN slip. Make sure you have enough airtime N100 above and confirm that your SIM Card can send and receive messages.
– A confirmation code of 10 characters will be received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
5. Proceed to buy Jamb E-Pin
– Get your E-Pin from the bank or Remitta (N3500 for form and N500 for novel)
6. Check Jamb iBass
– Before you register for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the year 2021, you need to check your Eligibility for the chosen program and Institution at iBass. Click here to confirm your course and school on Jamb iBass – https://eligibility.jamb.gov.ng/checker/
– Note: The University of Ibadan is not admitting candidates for 2021/2022 session. Candidates are therefore advised not to choose the University in this 2021/2022 registration.
7. Visit an Approve JAMB Registration Centre to complete registration
– Accredited Jamb CBT Centre – https://jamb.gov.ng/Accreditted_Centres
– All Registration is online none offline, please don’t be deceived, as candidates who register outside approved centres will be disqualified
8. Provide the following Details below during Registration
– Pay N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre
– Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, etc
– Provide choice of institutions and programs (disciplines)
– Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
– Upload Waec/Neco/GCE/etc certificates, if not awaiting result
– You can use two sittings, one awaiting and one complete result or two complete results.
– O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates.
– Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
– Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for Mock (optional) and actual Jamb.
– Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
– Do Biometric enrolment (ten fingers)
– Make sure you Review entries and confirm they are correct before it is submitted.
– Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
– Collect the reading text and CD
– Collect your JAMB Registration e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration