DTW TUTORIALS JAMB CBT APP is an Educational Software Application that helps candidates prepare and pass Jamb without Malpractice.
As I have severally mentioned on our YouTube Channel with Free Videos on Math, Physics and Chemistry – DTW TUTORIALS, after studying the next point of call is Practice! Practice!! Practice!!!. This APP provides the Best Features to Help to you Maximize Your Efforts to Succeed Guaranteed! It is the Best JAMB CBT APP.
To Freely Download and install the APP, use the links below for your PC or Mobile Phone. The Free Trial Download contains few past questions to practice with, to Activate the App For Thousands of Past And Likely Questions for practice, the Activation costs a one-time fee of N2,000 (Details on how to make payments are on the App);
The features of our e-learning software application include;
- Contains Over 20,000 Questions Offline – practice authentic UTME past questions from 15 subjects with detailed explanations.
- Practice By Topics – gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest.
- Practice one or more subjects at once – you can practice all four subjects at a time.
- Jamb The Life Changer – revise the recommended literature with over 350 likely questions
- Voice (Text-To-Speech) – you can listen to questions and explanations in an interesting way.
- Intelligent Personal Assistant – get real-time advice on what topic to improve upon after each practice by voice.
- Built-In Calculator – use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
- Rich Result Analysis – get a detailed analysis of how you perform on any exam.
- Bookmarks – bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
- Decide Everything – easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
- Does Not Expire – continues to function as long as your computer stays alive but needs reactivation key each year a new version is released, if you desire to have the latest version!
- Result Analysis – Users get to see their scores, print or save their result, the number of questions attempted, answering speed, time spent, among others to help your work on your weak areas.