- To mention, For Constant JAMB Exam Practice Install the DTW TUTORIALS JAMB CBT EXAM PRACTICE APP for all Subjects with over 20,000 Past Questions to Practice with offline!(Activation cost is N2000) Download Links Below for Mobile Phones & Laptop Computer;
DTW TUTORIALS JAMB APP For MOBILE Phone Direct Download link;
DTW TUTORIALS JAMB APP For DESKTOP Laptop Computer Direct Download link;https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDa09-rKKJHYezLgwX79_V3ONvzulhXu/view?usp=sharing
JAMB Past Questions Solved Playlists on Math, Phy, Chem; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLgYU6fS5143-p4dfWIFL7keuB1SBgT2b
How to Link Your Email to Your JAMB Profile/Portal
Steps on how to get your login details for JAMB e-facility Portal Using SMS
1. Send Email (space) ‘your email’ (space) ‘your email’ to 55019 or 60019 as an SMSe.g Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: it should be with the Sim card you used for registration and you should have up to N50 airtime)
Attention Please make sure you use the phone number you used during your registration
2. After sending the SMS, you will receive an email from JAMB containing your login details. In case a candidate loses his or her password, such candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] from the same mobile number as a text message to 55019 or 66019 The above procedure is how a candidate can successfully obtain his/her login details for the JAMB E-facility portal.
3. After this, log in to your email and look for an email message from JAMB. The email message will contain a unique password (e.g candb26ec1) that you will be using to log in to your JAMB profile.
4. Now, visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./. Here, you will use the email and the password received from JAMB to you to log in.
What if you misplaced the number you used for registration???
Check the next step!!
How To Link Your Email to the JAMB Profile Using a CBT Centre
For some reasons, if you don’t have the phone number used for the JAMB registration again, if you don’t have any phone to do the SMS or to access email or any other reasons, whatsoever, which may not make the SMS method work for you, you can just use the service of any accredited CBT center around you. These people will manually link your email with your JAMB profile and help access your email to retrieve the password to be sent to you.